Living Zone is a quick way to control the heating of where you live and directly from the Danfoss Link App.
Specifically it is a list of rooms sharing the same heating schedule for when you are at home and away or asleep.
You can access the Living Zone heating schedule as described here:
1. Click on the center of the main screen of the Danfoss Link App.
2. Click on the list of rooms in the Living Zone.
3. Click on the day you want to view.
4. If needed change the schedule.
The day schedule can be copied to other days by clicking "Copy"
It is also possible to have an individual heating schedule for an individual room by deselecting the room from the Living Zone (Please note: at least one room must remain in the Living Zone at all times). This can be done from the Danfoss Link CC using the following steps:
1. Click on the display.
2. Choose "House Control".
3. Choose "Heating Control".
4. Choose "Living Zone".
5. Choose "Select Rooms".
6. A list of rooms will be presented. Deselect the room or rooms that should have an individual heating schedule.
Please note: at least one room must remain in the Living Zone at all times.